Deep Air 50-60 m Course
The Deep dive Air Course trains and skills divers to practice safe dives breathing air within a maximum depth of 50 m (1st Level) or 60 m (2nd level), with decompression stops with Nitrox 50.
It’s a challenging course, but it’s ideal for every diver who wants to approach to technical diving and to tackle exacting depths intelligently and safely, dealing with all issues related to the depth.
– Medical certificate specialist for scuba diving
– Deep certification (39 m)
– Prevention and Rescue certification
– Advanced Nitrox
– 40 dives documented on log-book
– Main regulator with DIN and manometer
– Secondary regulator with DIN and 2 m long hose
– Jacket with at least 20 liters of thrust
– Reel with at least 70 m of lanyard
– Signal buoy with at least 15 m of lanyard
– 10 hours of theory
– 1st level (50 m): 4 dives
– 2nd level (60 m): 4 dives
– Theoretical and practical exam at the end of the course.
The number of lessons and didactical dives can vary depending on the student preparation.