Side Mount course
Let’s discover with us a new way of diving, fun, functional and safe!
What are we talking about? The Side Mount!
What is the Side Mount? It’s a configuration with the two cylinders fastened on the hips!
This discipline, born into the cave diving, is today landed in the world of open water dives, bringing with it many advantages:
- The position of the cylinders and their configuration increases the ability of the diver to manage autonomously any problems.
- Pure redundancy, with two separate cylinders and very good visibility of the cylinder valves.
- Great hydrodynamics, with a decrease in consumption and a real feeling of “flying” underwater.
- Better buoyancy control, thanks to the absence of the unbalanced weight of the cylinder on the shoulders.
- It fits any logistical situation: by boat, by rubber dinghy, from the shore, with current…
- Increased awareness of the diver in the management of the air supply!
- Minimalism, with the need to seek the perfect weighing!
In addition to be the best system for wreck diving and cave diving, it gives a feeling of flying underwater actually unique in any type of dive. Trying is believing!